Monday, February 6, 2012

Update on the Witvoets

UPDATE: Red Cross is putting the family up at a hotel in Murfreesboro, TN for a few days, while they try to get things sorted. The family is still in shock, but they are praising God for His mercy in sparing their lives.

Here are the before and after photos that Gerrit's sister just sent me:

BEFORE
 
AFTER

If you would like to send a card and /or gift, please send it to the address below:

Gerrit and Angi Witvoet
PO Box 57
Auburntown, TN 37016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS!!!

Here are their clothing sizes, for those that asked:
Boy pants- 12, 16, 30/34, 34/36
Boy shirts- 12, 16, Men's Small, Medium, and Large
Boy Shoes- 6, 10, 13, 14, 11
Girls Dress- 4, 6, 10/12
Girls Shoes- All three of them wear size 8-1/2 or 9

4 comments:

  1. Looking for a contact number for Gerrit and Angi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, the Witvoets only have a room number at a hotel in Murfreesboro. I'm not sure they want me disclosing that here, but if you send me an email (red button at the bottom of your screen) I will be happy to give you that number.

      Delete
  2. This family is in my prayers. I will try to get a box together for them, and send it out. Could you please tell me the ages of the children?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SO much! I'm not 100% sure on their ages, but I'll give it my best guess...

      Benjamin- 11
      Grady- 13
      Gerrit- 14
      Isaac- 15
      Rose- 16
      Desire`- 22

      Delete