Tuesday, November 23, 2010

From the Author...

 From Author Sheridan Claude: 

Congratulations to Victoria, and happy birthday to you!!!



By God's grace I've had two books published--one a true story, (The Long Walk Home) and the other a thriller novel, (Across Time, Across Tears) based on some of my own spiritual journey. Both books could be epitomized by a beautiful verse found in Psalms: "When my spirit was overwhelmed within me--then Thou knewest my path." Psalm 142:3

Thanks to everyone who left comments!

I'm waiting on a small order of both books. Only one copy of Across Time, Across Tears is still available. I'm asking $22.00 for it, which includes shipping. If you live locally and can pick it up, or have a friend who can get it to you, then the cost is only $20.00.

For those of you who don't mind a longer wait, and don't want to pay full price, give me your name, and the next time there is an author's discount sale, I'll get you a copy and pass the savings along.

My email address is: sheridanclaude@wmconnect.com.

This isn't meant to be a commercial. I struggled with writing it--but if you don't know, how can you make an informed decision?

God bless you all, and may the Lord keep you close to His heart!
Sheri Claude 


From Mary Jo: Thank you, Aunt Sheri! I know this offer will be appreciated! I also have 2 copies that I would be willing to sell for the same prices. $22 shipped, $20 delivered. I will be going to see Aunt Sheri in Dec and can pick up the other book for any local friends. (I can also get her to autograph any that I take with me, including Victoria's new copy.)


You can contact me at leblancmaryjo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment