Friday, April 29, 2011

So... What Next?

It's been a long time since my last post, almost 2 months, to my chagrin. Meanwhile, my blog got mad at me for the neglecting abuse and decided to stop posting my pictures, even the old ones. But, just when I was about to lay to rest the blogger in me, my new-found friend from Get Along Home encouraged me to keep going. So, even if the rest of you are bored to tears by my feeble attempts at blogging, I will succumb to peer pressure and keep persevering... at least for a little while.

As many of you probably know, the past few months have been absorbed with my drama club. We're part of a homeschool co-op that meets weekly for various classes and activities. As a very amateur drama/theater enthusiast, I wrote and directed a medieval play for our group this year. What a blast! The kids were fabulous and the audience was enchanted.

But now the play is over. =( And I'm experiencing what has been rightly described as let-down. All the long hours and sleepless nights are catching up to me and, since I have no adrenaline left to keep me going, I'm not getting all the *stuff* done that I had hoped.

So, I now have three six goals for the summer:
  1. Get back on a good sleeping schedule
  2. Improve my eating habits
  3. Exercise faithfully
  4. Take control of the house
  5. Have a yard sale
  6. Try to improve this blog a bit (er... a lot)
Meanwhile, I get to dream about the next production... (whenever that may be)


My wonderfully, awesome CAST and CREW!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! You have good things to say, and I'm so glad you'll be saying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! And thanks for your encouragement last night.

    I just discovered that it isn't my blog, but the internet browser that won't let me post pics. I've switched browsers and hopefully you'll all be able to view them once again. (I still think it was mad at me for my neglect!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I stil have that guest post written with dry erase marker on my mirror... been thinking of putting it on paper for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. E-mail it to me, Christie. Then I can cut and paste it into my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete